Welcome and thank you for allowing me to represent Tulsa’s beautiful and dynamic House District 70 as your state representative. Here is a little about myself:
I was raised on a small farm, the youngest of six kids. We didn’t have indoor plumbing until I was nine years old and I wore hand-me-down clothes throughout childhood. My family raised animals and grew a large variety of crops for our existence. I was the first in my family to earn a college degree. I love my god and my country because they have allowed me to live the American Dream – rising from poverty to become a prosperous businessman.
Every day, I talk with residents, small business owners and consumers trying to make a better life for themselves, their family, their churches and synagogues, and their community. Everyone agrees that Oklahoma is a place where people can fulfill dreams. But government too often gets in the way. Oklahomans need relief from burdensome business regulation.
Already, at the House of Representatives, we have lowered taxes and an overhauled our workers comp system. We still need a real public education reform – including school choice. Public safety needs vast improvement – especially where drug related crime is concerned. As your State Representative I will continue to champion these causes for your family and mine.
As your State Representative:
· I will be a champion of smaller, more efficient and less wasteful government.
· I will work for lower taxes and less government regulation.
· I will lead in the fight to protect the right to life – from conception till natural death.
· I will be a passionate advocate for best interests of our senior citizens – our Greatest Generation.
· As an army war veteran I will be tirelessly committed to the interests of our veterans.
· I will not accept further cosmetic efforts at education reform – nothing but the best schools will be enough for our kids.
Some run for public office because they want a career in politics. I sought the House District 70 seat because I wanted to make a difference for my community and my state.
I hope you will use this website to learn more about me – to communicate your views to me, your representative.Read More